Candidates who are trying to check their results for the ongoing 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, can do so with any of the following three information:
a. Your JAMB registration number
b. Your phone number
c. Your email address.
However, before taking the steps below, it is important that you already have a profile registered on JAMB’s website.
1. You need a computer (or a tablet device, smartphone) with an active Internet connection. You should go to the official site, which is jamb.org.ng.
2. All new users should register an account (you’ll have to enter a working email, your real name, phone number, and other information along with a passcode), and all existing users have to log in to their personal account on this website. JAMB website supports only 1 profile per person, so candidates who already have an account (registered in the past) are advised to recover their password via the option ‘Forgot your password?’ in case it is forgotten, because you cannot register a second profile per your name.
3. The main page of your profile shows various details. You can click on each service and get important information right on your screen.
4. Since you need to check JAMB result, choose the option called ‘Check Results’ that can be found in your profile (you can also see it on the main page once the examination achievements are available). For example, here is the direct link to this site’s page for Mock results: http://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEMockResults.
5. You can finally get your exam results. To do this, you need to enter your JAMB registration number (if you forgot it, don’t worry, just enter your phone number or email). This is exactly what you need, so enter this number and you will know how you did this year.
6. When you have the results, you can easily print your slip (but this service is not free, you’ll have to pay in order to print the original ‘clearance’ document) and have your JAMB score right at your hands.